Session on 9/4/2013: Using Google Forms to make a quiz
1) Flubaroo (Very useful free script for grading quizzes in Google Forms.)
2) I created a video with one option that keeps the student from being able to email responses after taking the quiz. This was an issue that was brought up. I will see if there are other options out there as well.
Here is Part 1
Here is Part 2
3) Here is a link to the video that Jay mentioned during the session. It offered a way to make duplicate forms to give random versions of the questions.
4) Here is a video that I made today on using Flubaroo to grade a Google Forms quiz.
Watch it at Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99DUWD2rto&feature=youtu.be
Watch it at SchoolTube: http://www.schooltube.com/video/708a567f6e60403bafe4/
5) This is a cool walkthrough on Doctopus. Thanks to Kristin Gregory.